- Employment Law
- Labor Law
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
J. Patrick Griffin has practiced labor and employment law exclusively over the course of his career representing individual employees, professional athletes and public and private employers through all phases of labor and employment negotiations and disputes.
Patrick has strong ties to the local community through his volunteer and pro bono work. He is a recipient of the President's Volunteer Service Award for his involvement with Team Foster, a non-profit dedicated to funding service dogs for wounded veterans; has been recognized by the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania for his judicial fellowship in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas; and graduated with Pro Bono Service Honors for his extensive work helping senior citizens at the SeniorLAW Center in Philadelphia.
Patrick has also authored the New Jersey Employment Law chapter for Bloomberg Law Employment Guide, the Labor/Workforce chapter of the Select USA Investment Guide, and various articles on employment laws.
In his free time, Patrick enjoys spending time with his wife and sons, cheering on Philadelphia sports teams, golfing and woodworking.
- Drexel University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Pro Bono Service Honors
- Honors: Rising Advocate Scholarship
- Honors: Best Student Performance - Evidence
- Honors: Best Student Performance - Energy Law
- Honors: Best Student Performance - International Law
- Honors: Best Oral Advocate
- Honors: Excellence in Oral Advocacy
- Penn State University
- Honors: Athletic Director's Sportsman Award
- Honors: NCAA Scholar-Athlete
- Honors: NCAA Student Athletic Advisory Committee Member
- Honors: Varsity Letter winner Baseball
- Honors: Varsity Letter winner Golf
- Major: Business
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Employment Law Section
- Philadelphia Brehon Society
- Kline School of Law American Inn of Court