Experienced Employment Litigators For Pennsylvania, New Jersey & New York
Andrew Ryan Olcese
- Civil Rights
- Employment Law
Mr. Olcese graduated from the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law and received his B.S. in Kinesiology from Pennsylvania State University, University Park. In law school, he was Vice-President of the Health Law Society and completed the prestigious Health Law Concentration. Additionally, in law school he worked in the Interdisciplinary Mental and Physical Health Law Clinic where Mr. Olcese advocated for clients' rights regarding employee medical benefits, social security, and guardianship. Mr. Olcese garnered experience working for the SeniorLaw Center of Philadelphia and the Medicaid Fraud Control Unit of the Delaware Attorney General's Office prior to graduating law school. He now focuses in the areas of civil rights and employment law before both state and federal agencies, as well as numerous courts. Mr. Olcese is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Health Law Certification
- Honors: Dean's Merit Scholarship
- Honors: Health Law Society, Vice President
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Kinesiology
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Pro Bono Federal Litigation, 2018 to Present
- David N. Korsen, Esq.
- Katie A. Pilgren-Beatty, Esq.
- Timothy S. Seiler, Esq.
- Ari R. Karpf, Esq.
- Interdisciplinary Mental and Physical Health Law Clinic
- SeniorLaw Center of Philadelphia, Intern
- Medicaid Fraud Control Unit of the Delaware Attorney General's Office, Intern
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present
- Chester County Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present