Experienced Employment Litigators For Pennsylvania, New Jersey & New York
Katie A. Pilgren-Beatty
- Employment Law
Katie A. Pilgren graduated Cum Laude from Widener University School of Law. During her time at Widener Law, she was a member of the Trial Advocacy Honor Society and placed 1st in the Hugh B. Pearce trial competition. Ms. Pilgren was also the Head of the Issues Committee of the Widener Women's Law Caucus. Ms. Pilgren has a wide variety of experience working as an intern during and after law school prior to joining Karpf, Karpf & Cerutti, P.C. as an associate. She served as an intern with the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence, Widener Pennsylvania Civil Law Clinic and at A Woman's Place.
Prior to law school, Ms. Pilgren graduated Magna Cum Laude from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelors Degree in Liberal Arts. Ms. Pilgren is licensed to practice in the highest courts in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and frequently advocates for clients before state and federal agencies and courts. Ms. Pilgren focuses primarily in employment law and select family matters.
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Trial Advocacy Honors Society; Awarded Most Promising Civil Litigant
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Bloomburg, Pennsylvania
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: History
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Designated "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers, 2019-2020