Ari R. Karpf
- Managing Partner
- Employment and Labor Law
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Discharge
- Breach of Contract
- Union Avoidance
- Unemployment Compensation
- Warn Act Violations
- Criminal Matters
Ari R. Karpf is a zealous trial advocate concentrating his practice in all facets of employment and labor law, including, discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful discharge, breach of contract, union avoidance, unemployment compensation, Warn Act violations, and on a select basis, criminal matters.
Mr. Karpf graduated summa cum laude from International College of Fort Myers, Florida, finishing first in his class. He graduated magna cum laude from Thomas M. Cooley Law School, where he was awarded the President's Achievement Award, honors for outstanding advancement of the Thomas Cooley Law Journal, was recognized as a distinguished appeals magistrate, and received several certificates of merit for outstanding scholastic performance.
Mr. Karpf is a member of the bars of state courts in Pennsylvania, the state courts in New Jersey, the United States District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the United States District Court of New Jersey.
Although Mr. Karpf focuses primarily on employment and labor law, he also has a very strong background in complex criminal litigation at the trial and appellate levels. He takes criminal appeals, state or federal, and handles habeas corpus petitions.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Awarded President's Achievement Award
- Honors: Honors for Outstanding Advancement of the Thomas Cooley Law Journal
- Honors: Recognized as a Distinguished Appeals Magistrate
- Honors: Several Certificates of Merit for Outstanding Scholastic Performance
- International College of Fort Myers, Fort Myers, Florida
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Finished First in Class
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- New York
- President's Achievement Award
- Super Lawyers, 2017-2020